this new delivery Battle Royale from the Activision series, Call of Duty Warzone 2.0already exists and how could it be otherwise, this game once again Inclusion of COD Points (also called COD Points), valuable premium currency obtainable to unlock all kinds of cosmetics and decorative items are free to play.
payment currency The last chapter of the Activision saga is also shared. CoD Modern Warfare 2 (2022)however, in addition Buy You can do it too get free Somehow. If you have reached this entry our guide of course because you want know how to get Free COD points, what Price:%s available in store or what are they for definitely. We show you all this and more below.
How to get Free COD Points?
While the main way to get COD Points in Warzone 2.0 is to open the box and deposit real money in them, you should know that is there a way to get free COD Points in the game, although we already guessed you will only get a few and over a long period of time.
How to get free COD Points taking advantage of the awards battle card From Warzone 2.0 (note that progress and rewards are also shared with Modern Warfare 2). There are various rewards you can unlock in the season pass, among which players can receive: free certain amounts of COD Points.
In total these are all the COD Points you can get. unlock on free track Warzone 2.0 Season Pass Rewards:
- Award in the A3 sector: 100 KP.
- Award in the A17 sector: 100 KP.
- Award in sector A19: 100 KP.
As you can see, you can accumulate 300 CP in the free rewards of the season pass. So without spending a penny You can get 300 COD Points completely free in one season, but for this you need play for hours. We know it’s not a lot of points, but less is nothing.
Buy COD Points and prices in Warzone 2.0
Frankly, main form The rate of obtaining COD Points payment for them. If you don’t mind investing with real money, you can buy it. different parties COD Points Online shopping in-game or from the digital stores of Battle.net and Steam on PC, the PS Store on PS4 and PS5, or the Microsoft Store on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
this lot or pack The COD Points available for Warzone 2.0 are as follows:
- 200 COD Points: For 2.00 Euros.
- 500 COD Points: For 4.99 euros.
- 1,100 COD Points (10% extra!): For 9.99 euros.
- 2,400 COD Points (20% extra!): For 19.99 euros.
- 5,000 COD Points (25% extra!): For 39.99 euros.
- 9,500 COD Points (26% extra!): For 74.99 Euros.
- 13,000 COD Points (30% extra!): For 99.99 euros.
- 21,000 COD Points: For 149.99 euros.
If you are thinking of spending money on COD Points, we recommend you buy directly season pass. This is the most profitable as you can earn more COD Points in the country and unlock many cosmetic items that you will definitely like.
How to transfer COD Points from Warzone to Warzone 2.0?
If you are a seasoned player who enjoyed the first Call of Duty Warzone at the time and has COD Points on this game, you should know: possible to transfer them to the new Warzone 2.0. how? in good condition the principle is very simpleAs Activision explains:
- Just play Warzone 2.0 on the same platform Where you play Call of Duty Warzone.
- Moreover, use the same Activision account Where you accumulate COD Points.
- After you start playing Warzone 2.0 and log inyou should take automatically Your Warzone COD Points.
Remember, for this to work you must be using the same platform and account where you played Call of Duty Warzone or otherwise you can’t COD Points you earn in this game.
What are COD Points for?
In case you’re wondering, COD Points in Warzone 2.0 can be redeemed in the following sections:
- Buy the Battle Pass: Same for Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare 2 (cost 1000 COD Points).
- Skip the Battle Pass tier: to get rewards sooner (costs 100 COD Points).
- Buy items from the store: skins, weapon blueprints, emblems, etc. different cosmetics to customize your experience like…
In short, earning and investing COD Points, buy cosmetics It will personalize your gaming experience to give it a more personal and unique touch. Sometimes everything has to be said It can make it easier for us to get weapon accessories and perks. to support us against other players on the battlefield who have not earned COD Points.
Watch out for COD Points hacks and scams
As we always do with games of this type, we will reserve these last lines to warn you of the dangers. fraud and hacking typical in F2P games when it comes to receiving payment currency. Make a note of these details to be alerted.
- Nobody gives anything If someone, whether a person, web or app, is offering you COD Points for less than their official price, and this is not through an exclusive and official Activision promotion, you better not risk buying them.
- If it is not official, do not enter: Deducing from the previous point, something needs to be clarified. Sweepstakes, sweepstakes, contests of any kind and others not expressly authorized by Activision, especially so-called influencers or unknown YouTubers, may hide some form of scam.
- Pay attention to your personal data: Activision will never ask you for personal information. No password, no account number, no real name, no address. The only thing that will be required in case of need is the e-mail address you have associated (if you have it).
- You are the only person ultimately responsible for: In cases of scams, companies often wash their hands because technically it’s your fault for giving your personal data or access to your account, despite always being warned somewhere in the game that you shouldn’t do this. You may be in trouble if your account and/or credit card is used fraudulently.
#CoD #Warzone #Free #COD #Points
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings