Check the results of today’s winning combination
this result of Bonoloto this Sunday, November 20 2022: 29, 44, 17, 4, 33 and 31 be a complementary number 5 and returned 7. If you’re not in luck after checking your ticket, you can try again on Monday, November 21, as Government Lotteries and Bets are also Bonoloto lottery.
The Bonoloto Lottery is held every day of the week. The ticket consists of 8 columns, each numbered from 1 to 49. In each draw, 6 balls are drawn from the main drum and another ball corresponding to the return is drawn from a second drum.
Bonoloto allows you to place single or multiple bets. In the first case, each bettor must fill in as many columns as the bet he wishes to place. In each of them will fill 6 numbers. In case of multiple bets, only one column number is marked and depending on the number of bets you wish to place, a different number will be selected from one of the following possibilities:
- If you tick 44 bet boxes, you must choose 5 numbers in the first block. The selected set of five numbers plays with each of the remaining numbers in the block, creating 44 sets of six guesses, or 44 bets.
- If you tick the 7 bet boxes, you must choose 7 numbers in the first block.
- If you tick the 28 bet boxes, you must pick 8 numbers in the first block.
- If you tick the 84 bet box, you must choose 9 numbers in the first block.
- If you tick the 210 bet box, you must select 10 numbers in the first block.
- If you tick the 462 bet box, you must select 11 numbers in the first block.
How much does it cost to play?
The amount of each bet is 0.50 Euro. The minimum amount of the full ticket is 1 Euro, therefore: If your ticket is participating in a single draw, it must contain at least 2 bets (50 cents x 2 bets x 1 draw = 1 euro). If your ticket participates in two or more draws (weekly draw), it may include 1 single bet (50 cents x 1 bet x 2 draws = 1 euro)
In BonoLoto, 55% of the revenue is allocated to prizes distributed among the following prize categories:
Category 1: if 6 numbers of the winning combination are correct.
Category 2: if the number 5 of the winning combination and the subtraction corresponding to the complementary number are matched*
Category 3: if 5 numbers of the winning combination match
4. Category: if 4 numbers of the winning combination match
Category 5: if 3 numbers of the winning combination match
pay back: If the number allocated to this prize matches the number on your ticket and represents the total bet you have made.
weekly draw: refund for subscription or weekly lottery method will be withdrawn daily by determining the prize corresponding to the value of the daily bet.
Daily Draw: The reimbursement of the daily participation method will be determined according to the winning number of the lottery on the day of participation.
#Bonoloto #lottery #Sunday #November
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings