Baker McKenzie, BFE+, CorralRosales, DLA Piper Martínez Beltrán, Deloitte Legal, Hogan Lovells, Grant Thornton, Pinsent Masons, Pérez-Llorca or Women in a Legal World. Some of the finalists have been selected for the Legal Marcom Awards, whose award ceremony will take place on November 17th. National Premiere of Marcom Legal Law in Madrid.
At the event, partners from top firms such as DLA Piper, Pérez-Llorca, RocaJunyent and Ontier will discuss growth in employment law firms. Same way, legal advisers Firms like Banco Santander and Mercedes-Benz will address the keys to hiring law firms. general counsel.
40-person award jury general counsel It will reward excellence and innovation in the legal industry at a gala attended by 200 representatives of the legal profession and corporate legal counsel from Spain and Latin America.
In addition, the jury will value corporate representatives of the industry, such as the dean of the Madrid Bar Association (ICAM), Jose Maria Alonso and the Presidency of the Community of Madrid, Minister of Justice and the Interior, Enrique Lopez.
Gericó Associates, the organizer of the awards, brought together in this issue. Constance VergaraPartner of Pérez-Llorca; small column, global co-chair Employment Y Senior Partner DLA Piper Spain; joan rockPedro Rodero, executive chairman of RocaJunyent and managing partner of Ontier, moderated Marc Gerico, managing partner Gericó Associates will discuss ‘Reputation, risks and keys to growth in commercial law firms’.
later on, number of lolas, corporate legal counsel Santander Bank; Federico Tarin, general counsel from Repsol; main prado, general counsel of Mercedes-Benz and Fernando Ortega, general counsel from Siemens; will consider the keys to hiring firms by general counsel’, in moderation Ignacio bao, honorary president Y Managing Partner In Spain and Signium Portugal.
Legal Marcom Awards jury consisting of 40 people general counsel leading firms and reference legal journalists gathered at Torre de Cristal in Madrid on 21 October to discuss the applications received and explain their decisions.
The winners will be announced at the National Law Gala at the Wizink Center on November 17.
The jury was organized in three groups for deliberation in an independent and transparent process. this general counsel Just as legal journalists did not for the best legal journalist, they did not vote for the best internal legal advice or participate in the negotiation of the award. The jury for this edition consisted of:
- Eleanor High Priest, Head of Legal Industrial by Repsol
- lalo agustinaJournalist for La Vanguardia
- Cristina Alvarez, Head of Legal Europe of Cintra
- Eva Argiles, general counsel by App+
- carlos berbellManager of Confilegal
- Susana Bravo, senior consultant International Law Department Ferrovial’s
- Main Buitragoold general counsel from Amazon
- Fernando Cabello de los CobosSpanish Chamber of Commerce Director of Legal Services
- Javier Carrascal, Senior Legal Counsel from Pfizer
- Gemma Casademunt, Head of International Branches Legal Department by CaixaBank
- Clara Cerdan, old General Counsel and Board Secretary From Grupo FerroAtlántica
- number of lolas, corporate legal counsel Santander Bank
- Pedro del RosalResponsible for El Confidencial Jurídico
- Cristina del Val, legal director Southern Europe – Consumer by Johnson & Johnson
- Fernando Diaz’s BoatDirector of legal advice at Sacyr Spain
- Patricia StefanJournalist at La Ley for Cinco Días
- Hector Figari, Director of Government Affairs, Andean Southern Region Microsoft
- Xavier Gil PecharromanIuris & Lex – director of El Economista
- Ana Gomez, Corporate President. Deputy Secretary of the Board of Amadeus IT Group
- Adela LarioGrupo Osborne Secretary General and Corporate Governance Director
- Cristina Lopez BarrancoDirector of Coordination and Control Area of the FCC Legal Department
- Julian Lourido, legal advisers From Vueling Airlines
- heidi maldonadoLegal Leader Director
- Beatriz Martinez-FaleroMahou – head of legal advice at San Miguel
- Alberto Mata RodriguezHead of Legal Department at Deutsche Pfandbriefbank in Spain
- teresa minguez, Director Legal & Compliance and Integrity Officer Porsche Iberica
- Ana Isabel Montero, general counsel from Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
- Alejandro Munoz, senior legal counselor Indra’s
- Fernando Ortega, general counsel from Siemens
- edward perezSecretary General and Macro Institutional Relations
- Isabella Perez vice president of Coca Cola Iberian Partners
- main prado, general counsel by mercedes-benz
- Luis Angel Prendes, Global Director Legal Affairs telephone
- Emilio Puig, Head of Legal Iberia & Croatia uber
- Javier Ramirez, vice president and assistant general counsel HPs
- moises ramirez, legal director Spain GSK
- laura sedgeenlargement journalist
- Cruz Sanchez de Laravice president of El Español and editor of MagasIN and Enclave ODS
- miguel solerProsegur Global Internal Audit and Compliance Director
- carlos ulecia, general counsel NH Hotels
#DLA #partners #Piper #PérezLlorca #RocaJunyent #Ontier #discuss #National #Legal #Law #Gala #Marcom #Legal