this christmas songs Christmas louder and louder each time and as time goes by and time draws near DecemberWell, the truth is, spirit Christmas it is taking over us more and more, so much so that at this time of year most of us are starting to prepare our own lives. Gifts Christmas and until Menubecause whatever they say, it’s a very special date.
For this reason, there are different desserts to celebrate New Year’s Eve all over the world. Christmas with all possible flavors that give us different feelings, but undoubtedly one of the most beloved types of gastronomy. level worlddefinitely the Italian one, because although extremely calorieIt is also delicious and appreciates the flavors of our palates. Pizza, pasta and of course: panettone on these dates!
this panettone anyone panettone this is a italian dessert classical Christmas, with hazelnuts in it and its texture is quite peculiar. The dough used to make it is of the pastry type and is often filled with candied fruits such as raisins and orange and lemon cider. This city’s traditional Milan, Italy.
How to make panettone or panettone?
And to go international, we want to share with you a recipe that you can make easily and hassle-free from the comfort of your home. It is normally dome shaped and made with dough. power flour, Pastry mom or fresh yeast, eggs, butter and sugar. Given its popularity, there are many recipes and variations that have conquered many palates around the world.
The height of this bread is approx. 12 a fifteen centimeter; It is filled with candied fruit and is usually served in vertical slices accompanied by hot chocolate or sweet wines such as: subordinate bubbling or with muscatel wine or even more bodied wines. Slices can be thin or thick for dessert at the end of breakfast or lunch. The recipe we are going to give you today goes through the blender.
There are those who accompany him. sauces sweet, Butter Y Jams. There are even some that cover it or fill it with cream, but it’s all a matter of taste and it depends on what you like to eat most, so you can decide whether to put something on it or not, but what can we do. I will say it was a pleasure to accompany with the cinnamon infuser.
- 3 medium eggs
- 250 ml of room temperature water.
- ½ cup of sugar (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon of dry yeast (10 g)
- ½ cup of slightly warm melted butter (120 g)
- 1 tablespoon of panettone essential oil (15 ml.)
- 1 tablespoon of salt (10 g)
- 500 g medium wheat flour
- 150 g raisins
- 150 g candied fruit
How do you prepare?
- Add the eggs, a glass of room temperature water, sugar, yeast, warm butter to the mixer and mix well.
- Take the mixture in a large enough bowl and add a tablespoon of panettone essential oil, a tablespoon of salt and half of the wheat flour.
- Mix very well until everything is perfectly combined. Add the other half of the wheat flour and mix for another 5 minutes until the dough forms. Reserve 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, add the candied fruits and raisins. Add 1 tablespoon of flour and mix well until it’s combined.
- Add the hazelnuts to the dough and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Add the dough to 2 pirotines of 500 grams. and rest until doubled.
- Put a teaspoon of butter on the bread pan.
- Bake for 40 or 45 minutes at 200ºC.
- Allow to cool and cut to eat.
#Christmas #coming #Prepare #rich #Italian #panettone #blender #recipe